Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Welcome to Lily of the valley

My name is Lily, and welcome
I am so happy to be introducing my own blog!!! Starting a blog has always been an idea in the back of my mind for awhile now. After doing some research and being jealous of other blogs I went for it.
I'm a standard teenage girl to say the least.

I love to learn. I hope to major in history one day (finger crossed). I love to explore and cannot wait to see what my career path is one day.

Before we continue with this blog I would like to tell you more about me. I am adopted from Russia, and I'm so thankful for the family I have. My mom and dad are simply the greatest people ever. I have now lived in Virginia for the past 15 years. Traveling at least 2 hours to Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Washington D.C. always made me want know about the history of Virgina. Next, being around my grandfather's flower nursery in the summer made me love the flowers, and the colors. I enjoy the summer more than any season. There is something so magical about the heat, and just laying out under the sun. Virginia will always have a special place in my heart. One day I will move out of the state just for that "fresh start/ something new" feeling, but I know I will find my way back.

Lastly, I was just voted best dressed at my high school. Eeeeeep! My style is kinda like if Sarah Vickers and Devon Baldwin had some type of preppy, hippie child, it would be me. Does that make sense? Probably not. ANYWAYS...fashion has always been part of me too, I keep up with the trends while still making sure it's traditional. I need to know that the over-sized sweater will still be cool in four years. I hope to do a lot of fashion posts here. 

I hope you enjoy,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment