Thursday, January 23, 2014

Change

Okay, maybe it's the new year but recently I've been changing and I'm handling it better than I usually do. Change is good, or so I've heard, but lately I've been noticing things I want to gain or simply lose. I'm noticing people that are pulling me down, and I'm leaving them behind, and I'm seeing the people who are there with me through thick and thin. I'm starting to finally see who I want to surround myself with and that's a great feeling. Not only people, but things, I have been putting myself in music I enjoy, and simply clothes.
 I think turning 18 and the new year really made me start realizing who I'm becoming. Now don't get me wrong I still have no idea what is in store for the next year, but I am getting ideas, and ideas are stepping stones. 
"I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you are not I hope you have the strength to start all over again." - F. Scott Fitzgerald 



No comments:

Post a Comment