Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mens shirts

I am jealous of every single man. Simply because they get to wear comfy clothes everyday. Every time I wear a mens shirt or sweater I am just more cozy. There is something so nice about wearing something slightly bigger and having more room. I usually just steal my dad's sweaters from the 80's and they are amazing
Recently I have been OBSESSED with the over-sized mens oxford, and skinny jeans look. And I mean like actually buying a mens shirt, not just buying a larger shirt. It's casual but chic, and that whole "borrowed from the boys look." Kind of goes back to that clean cut look I talked about. It's a look everyone can do. 
Put it with some feminine touches, like earrings, and bracelets and maybe some hot heels, and then you have the perfect look. 

First inspired by Christina Graci an interior designer from New Orleans (hope to live there one day). 
And then I did some searching on Pinterest and I knew I was hooked. 


I think this will be a nice look for spring, can dress it up with some heels, or some cute sandals like the girl above.
 J.crew has a lot of options (as always) and so does Jack Wills.
I am loving this one from Brooks Brothers however, and I think it's the winner. 

What do you think of mens shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment