Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wanderlust; Russia

Maybe it comes from being adopted from Russia, and watching Anastasia when I was little but I have always found beauty in the country of Russia. Yes it is cold, but the snow makes for a beautiful sight, and yes, there is a lot about the country that isn't "safe" but the history and architecture makes for it.
The Olympics are happening there this year and I've noticed it more than ever now. I hope to go back and visit one day just to see the wonderful sights. The question is, do I brave the really, really, REALLY cold temperatures in the winter, or do I visit at a warmer time. 
Park Zheleznovodsk, Stavropol Krai (North Caucasus) Russia
 Novosibirsk, Russia
 Peterhof, Russia

 And of course, St. Petersburg
 One day I will pack up and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment